We are recognized as a sponsor by the Dutch Immigration & Naturalisation Services (IND) and listed in the Public Register Regular Labour and Highly Skilled Migrants. This makes the Dutch highly skilled migrant and ICT permit more flexible for employers regarding the salary that they offer to their employees. In most cases, the information must be reported to the IND within four weeks of the change … Once the IND has received the declaration and everything is in order, you will receive a login name and a password. Conditions for the employer. For Employers – The highly skilled migrant scheme. When the employee changes jobs – the employee in question is allowed to switch jobs, but the new employer must be a participant of the IND’s highly skilled migrant scheme, and the job must comply with the salary conditions that apply to the hiring of highly skilled workers. If an employer employs a highly skilled migrant before he/she has reached the 30-year age limit, the employer does not need to increase this migrant’s salary after his/her thirtieth birthday. Research These are employees for research within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2016/801. These are employees for work in paid employment, seasonal work, work experience, work as a highly skilled migrant, transfer within a company, or holder of a European blue card. The employer must sign a declaration for the admission of highly skilled migrants, which will apply to all applications you make in the future in the context of the highly skilled migrant procedure. The assessment by the Dutch immigration services (IND) is primarily salary Applying for a Highly Skilled Migrant permit An employer can file an application on behalf of the Highly Skilled Migrant. Changes with regard to an employee are for example: the employee no longer works for you or the employee no longer meets the salary criteria for highly skilled migrants. If you want to work in the Netherlands as a highly-skilled migrant, your employer can submit a fast-track residence application on your behalf, even before you move to the Netherlands. A highly skilled migrant or knowledge migrant is a migrant who comes to the Netherlands on a labour contract and who … Employers can apply for Dutch residence permits on behalf of highly-skilled migrants before they arrive in the Netherlands. Both employer and employee need to comply with certain requirements. For all other companies, the fee of € 5183,- will continue to apply apart from annual indexations. The knowledge migrant scheme within the Dutch alien’s policy makes it possible for companies to attract knowledge migrants relatively quickly and easily. If, for example, you have earned a salary with your former job that meets the income requirement for highly skilled migrants younger than 30, and you change the job after you have turned 30, the new employer must pay you the salary applicable to highly skilled … Duration of the residence permit. We are your partner when you decide to employ highly skilled professionals from outside the EU and EER. An employer who hires a highly skilled migrant is not required to obtain a work permit for this foreign national employee, who nonetheless must have a residence permit. For both the EU Blue Card and the Dutch highly skilled migrant permit, the duration of the scheme corresponds with the duration of the employment contract. You will need to pay the charge when sponsoring both EU and non-EU migrant workers. apply again because of a change in their legal form. If you wish to hire an employee from outside the EU for a stay for longer than 3 months, the highly skilled migrant procedure is the easiest way to bring over the employee successfully. The application for the Dutch residence permit must be submitted by the foreign national employee to the Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Service.